What Is Your Restaurant Must-Do?

We haven't been in 6 years but we are most excited about....
Jiko
California Grill brunch
Raglan Road (that's DH's must-do)

Love all of these! So many of our favorites seem to be on everyone's list!
We are excited to try a few new places this year and we are bound and determined not to go back to too many 'oldies'! LOL

Musts:
San Angel Inn dinner (I always get the Carne Asada)

Pecos Bill lunch (We split a salad and a fajita plate...simple and delicious)

Tusker House Breakfast (Not usually a fan of breakfast buffets, since I don't see the value in paying buffet prices for what amounts to cheap American breakfast food, but there are enough unique and tasty offerings to make this place a must-visit)

Flame Tree BBQ lunch (We order lots of chicken. It's tasty and the protein fills us up for a while)

Cape May Cafe dinner (We pretty much just try to eat our weight in crab legs)

We have relatively simple tastes, and usually prefer the quick service meals to allow more time walking around the parks.

Crab legs all year round???

We'll miss free dining this time but still have our "gotta do" list for earlier in the summer. There are 5 of us this trip so each guest gets to pick one dinner restaurant. The planner gets more than one choice (wonder who that could be?) and there are a few TS lunch meals planned. These are the choices:

'Ohana
HDDR
Tokyo Dining
Yachtsman
Morimoto Asia
Artist Point
CG brunch
M. Paul
Yak + Yeti restaurant
Via Napoli (might be dropped in favor of Pizza Ponte)
One of the Moroccan restaurants

Last edited:
The family insists on Biergarten and 'Ohana and Satu'li.

Whenever I let them pick, they revert to old favorites for the most part.

My must do restaurants are Satu'li, something new, and something new.

Ohana is our only must do for every trip. It's so sad to hear it's getting bad reviews recently. We last went in late January and we didn't enjoy it as much as usual. Our server was great but the food was meh.

Ohana is our only must do for every trip. It's so sad to hear it's getting bad reviews recently. We last went in late January and we didn't enjoy it as much as usual. Our server was great but the food was meh.

Our past 3 breakfasts there were so mehhh, we didn't bother anymore, the characters weren't even enough to save it.
We are trying dinner there one more time this year.

BOG lunch is our only must do each trip.
We did Trails End breakfast last trip and really enjoyed it so we are going to try brunch this time.

Tusker House lunch became a must do for us after our last trip. They have really nice choices for vegetarians (and everyone -- some unique, tasty stuff) and AK is a great park for a long mid-day meal. We were hot and ready to sit down by the time lunch rolled around.

My trips are always just too short to do all the eating I want!
Likewise, we do 2-3 day long weekends so I have to spread the wealth! This are always in my rotation not only because of great food but also because they provide a fun experience.

Raglan, Jiko, Rose & Crown, Spice Road, Narcosses, Marrakesh, Turf Club, Olivia’s, Boma, Biergarten (buffets very seldom but we really enjoy these 2)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter