what Item do you most often forgot

I use a packing checklist, so I rarely forget anything, but one trip, I was sitting on the sofa packing, and had my socks laid out beside me, and didn’t put them in the suitcase. I had to buy socks when I arrived at my destination.

I'm so paranoid about forgetting something, I make copious notes of what to pack. It's been a long time since I've forgotten something.

Very few things would constitute a big problem, if I forget something I'll just buy it at my destination(which is usually WDW.) The biggest downside is that what I could have brought from home will cost at least twice to replace it.

I'm so paranoid about forgetting something, I make copious notes of what to pack. It's been a long time since I've forgotten something.

Very few things would constitute a big problem, if I forget something I'll just buy it at my destination(which is usually WDW.) The biggest downside is that what I could have brought from home will cost at least twice to replace it.

i felll if you dont foget something you over planned, im always super paranoid i forget phine

I'm in Orlando right now for my son's swim meet; we're staying in a hotel for the weekend. I picked him up from school and we went home and quickly packed and got on our way

When it was time to get ready for bed, I realized I forgot to pack my ear plugs and sleep mask. I NEED my ear plugs and sleep mask, especially in a hotel.

I don't usually forget anything, but if I do it's likely to be my ear plugs and/or sleep mask.

Jammies! I tend to think through my clothing like I'm getting dressed, so I typically always remember socks, underwear, etc. It backfires on me because I don't picture myself dressing for bed, so I forget the pajamas on occasion.

I’m just a tad OCD and I have a checklist, so I normally don‘t forget anything. With going to DD18’s softball tournaments as often as we do I’ve become a master at packing.

nothing....OCD and many list. One for each bag.
I have an extra toothbrush and comb in my toiletry bag because those are the things DH is most likely to forget

Socks
Next year - socks
Next tear - socks
Now keep in mind I have a packing list - I have socks listed - do I say hmm I will be wearing flip flops just take one pair - ok hence why I have SO many Mickey socks - I never learn on this one - just did it again in Nov - BTW - got some cute Mickey socks this year !!

I'm most likely to forget some toiletry thing that I leave out on the counter to pack at the last minute. One time it was my medicine which was not fun.

On our last trip I forgot to bring a jacket/ sweatshirt. I had looked at the weather and it said 75 so I thought ok it's going to be nice.. the wind was so cold we had to cancel our night plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter