What Kind Of Bottled Water Do They Sell In The Parks?

mcr5298

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what type of bottled water is sold in the parks? We want to know if it the kind the we like. Otherwise, we will have a case shipped to our resort.

Thanks! :)

Believe it is Dasani (COKE brand. Disney has contract with Coca Cola).

Best wishes -

And just a side note, the price of a bottle of water ranges from $1.75 (I believe that's how much we paid inside The Land last month) to $3 on WDW property depending on where you buy it.

From what I have heard, Dasani and Aquafina is sucked up from Lake Michigan.

Do different brands of bottled water taste different? Enough to be willing to ship a case to yourself? What is your favorite brand?

BEACHCLUBVILLAS said:
Do different brands of bottled water taste different?
Most definitely! Some taste no different than our fowl tasting tap water at home to me. We always take a case with us or buy a case at a local store.

Personally, I like Deer Park. But Desani is not too bad. My DH wanted to have the same water that they sell at Disney with us. I guess he thinks that they will kick us out for bringing in water other than Desani! :lol:

That is so funny! The thing is - and don't tell your husband - - the bottles at Disney are usually bigger than the store ones. (aren't they?)

I think Dasani and Aquafina (I happen to have a bottle of each on my desk) don't claim to be spring water or anything... they are both just purified.. Aquafina uses a 'state-of-the-art' HydRO-7 purification system. Dasani seems to be not quite so state-of-the-art as they don't mention their system!! Get with the program Coke advertisers!!! It could be HYdro-9 or something.

we like" Poland Springs"water. not to be confused with "saratoga springs" ;)
which we LOVE, too!! :goodvibes :rotfl: :rotfl:
seriously, Desani is not bad either, we rather go to buy a case of either @ publix, before we check in.
Also, just an added note, we tried bringing the lipton, or crystal light individual packets of green tea, or lemonade to put in the water bottles when we were at the pool, or parks, and they were very refreshing. I got so used to the flavor in the water, we end up buying them every week now!! :flower:

I can't remember if it was WDW, but I remember going somewhere and they had Zephyr Hills water. :crazy2: It was so gross!!! I can't even look at it in the store anymore. Tasted like plastic!!! :crazy2:

I learn something new every day. I'm planning to stage a family/friend taste test and bring them all the big players in, served in paper cups, and I'll include Kirkland (Costco), and see who likes which best. I'll set it up like the complimentary wine tasting in EPCOT..a water tasting party.

Yep, a water tasting. :rolleyes: I thought water was not supposed to taste like anything ;) Only kidding! :wave2: I like Kirkland Signature Water too. Of course, I'm biased, I work for Costco :cheer2:

The Dasani is O.K , but pricey in Park. Get a case of your favorite H2O from Costco! We have the Best Prices, approximately $4.59 for 35 bottles of our KS Brand (that's about 13 cents for a drink of excellent spring water)...put it in the freezer overnight, take it to the park in a duffle or soft sided cooler, and have ice cold water for pennies vs. dollars....all day. That's what we did and will continue to do.

Just bought SSR last week!

Have fun, stay hydrated!

Dasani is $2.00 (used to be $2.50) in the parks for the larger bottle and $1.25 for the smaller one. It is the same price everywhere in the parks. Anything is better than that terrible tasting FL water!

If you want to cut down the cost and have room in your luggage get a Pur or Brita filtered water pitcher. They work. Had one at BCV and was amazed what it did. CLEAN GOOOD TASTING WATER!!!

Get the bottled water at the local grocery store.

manning said:
If you want to cut down the cost and have room in your luggage get a Pur or Brita filtered water pitcher. They work. Had one at BCV and was amazed what it did. CLEAN GOOOD TASTING WATER!!!

Get the bottled water at the local grocery store.

Brita makes sports bottles, too. Put the standard <yuck> water in, drink filtered water out. Easy refills from water fountains in the park, too.

Thanks to a thread a couple of months ago, we signed up for the rewards program at Staples.com which allows free shipping with every order and had two cases of water, french vanilla coffee creamer, and some pretzels shipped to our resort. It was waiting for us upon arrival. If you do this and for some reason the shipping charges still show up on your order, just call customer service and they will issue a credit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter