What kind of Disney fan are you?

DisneyBelle27

DIS Veteran and Browncoat - I have a cunning hat
Ok, I apologize in advance if this has been asked before (you can give me a slap on the wrist!) but I was wondering, what kind of Disney fan are you?

Are you:

1. WDW parks fan: You love going to the parks. You are an extreme planner and research online and make spreadsheets and everything. You actively search the internet for WDW parks trivia to look for. You go out and buy books about the parks and trivia in the parks. You go to the WDW parks as often as you can. etc.

2. memorabilia fan: Your house looks like it should be somewhere in a Disney park (i.e. you have souvenirs and memoribilia everywhere). Most if not all of your clothing is Disney themed. You regularly cook Disney waffles/pancakes/eggs. You have most if not all Disney cartoons (tv shows/movies) on tape/DVD. etc.

3. An equal combination of the above 2 choices.

I know I fall into the #1 category (except that I also make Disney waffles and have Disney paper cups in our bathroom)

1. WDW parks fan: You love going to the parks. You are an extreme planner and research online and make spreadsheets and everything. You actively search the internet for WDW parks trivia to look for. You go out and buy books about the parks and trivia in the parks. You go to the WDW parks as often as you can. etc.

I'm #4. Lifelong Disney Kid who loves going to the parks. I don't plan anything, do no research online, do not actively search for parks trivia, buy no books about the parks. But I go to Disney parks as often as I can, love staying on property, have gone to a Disney park every year since 1971, usually go about 30-35 days a year to WDW, am a DVC member, have most Disney animated feature films on DVD, a few articles of Disneyana here and there (watch, window sticker...and lots of prints of my own photos from there in the house). Disney is a second home, and a place I go to relax, get away, immerse with no stress and no rush and no schedule into a different world, free from cell phones and deadlines and worries. Just being in the parks, relaxing on a bench and watching people go by, having a cold drink, and sucking in the atmosphere, gives me my Disney fix! I've been home 3 days, and I'm already missing it again. Good thing I'll be back in a few months. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter