What major planning milestones should we be focused on for a fall '24 trip?

atlbraves49

Earning My Ears
First Disney trip in awhile. On-site reservation is set (October '24). I understand that restaurant reservations are now 60 days out instead of 6 months?

Aside from that, any other major milestones we should be considering? I'm holding off on getting park tickets until I see when the Not-So-Scary Halloween party dates are released (we intend to avoid parks those days so we don't have to leave early, and won't be doing the partys).

Any rush to get MEARS reservations from/to airport? Anything else we're missing?

You might reconsider your plan for party days. Most do as you are planning meaning non-party days are packed and party days the park is almost empty. You will miss the fireworks but you can always hop there on another night. You will get more done on a non-party day in my opinion... Just my two cents.

As far as planning dates, not much else other than the 60-day ADRs and various other bookings (tours, special attractions, etc.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter