What One Attraction You'd Bring Back?

What is one attraction you'd bring back?

• Kongfrontation

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • The Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbera / Jimmy Neutron's Nicktoon Blast

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Ghostbusters / Twister

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Earthquake / Disaster

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Boneyard / Studio Tour

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beetlejuice's Rock and Roll Graveyard Revue

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Back To The Future

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Jaws

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • T2-3D: Battle Across Time

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • OTHER

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

Disxuni

"Where's the fun without a bit of risk?"
We all have a lot of favorite attractions we wish we still around, but if you had to pick one, what attraction would it be and why?

I combined a lot of attractions based on other former attractions in order to make more of a selection of choices. If you selected "Other" let us know which attraction below.

I'd have them bring back a newer version of Jaws, but Jurassic Park/Pirates of the Caribbean boat style. Where you're on the Orca and being stalked by good 'ol Bruce the shark!

Jaws although some of these I'm unfamiliar with although I'd bring any of them back to replace Fast & Furious: Supercharged or Poseidon's Fury.

Back To The Future, I was lucky enough to ride it 3 times at Universal in Hollywood back in 1995, and until I rode Forbidden Journey earlier this year was my fave ever theme park ride.

I voted for Beetlejuice. Fear Factor is pathetic. They need another big show that’s easy to update and eats up a lot of people. Loved this back in the day.

Started going to uo in 1990
I remember all the old shows that are gone now

Alfred Hitchcock show was a favorite
So was the Angela Lansbury show
Really enjoyed jaws and original Kong ride

Nickelodeon show my kids loved
Ren and Stimpy I love a lot

Et has been there forever
Beetle juice was a hit with my family

Have seen the park change.a Lot in the past 29 years

Love a lot of the new thingd that have come in

Was wowed when the park expanded IOA

I did not vote in The pool as had too many older ones not on your list

I concur. I kept editing, adding, and removing a lot of attractions. I didn't realize there was a limit. For example, at one point I had the option of "Alfred Hitchcock / Murder She Wrote / Xena and Hercules", I was thinking of combining "A Lucy Tribute / Studio 54" as well to that option since they're all generally in the same area, but there is a word count limit too.

I really liked Jaws and the original Kong.

Lots of fond memories, but what they replaced Jaws with is awesome (Diagon Alley)

Dueling Dragons. We prefer rides over shows.

I'm not familiar with everything on the list, but we thought Twister and Earthquake were boring. Beetlejuice was OK. Our first trip was 2003 I think, don't remember Back to the Future though we must have tried it.

Started going to uo in 1990
I remember all the old shows that are gone now

Alfred Hitchcock show was a favorite
So was the Angela Lansbury show
Really enjoyed jaws and original Kong ride

Nickelodeon show my kids loved
Ren and Stimpy I love a lot

Et has been there forever
Beetle juice was a hit with my family

Have seen the park change.a Lot in the past 29 years

Love a lot of the new thingd that have come in

Was wowed when the park expanded IOA

oh man, I forgot about the Alfred Hitchcock show, I enjoyed that, even as a kid

I voted Kong, but as the above poster stated the Alfred Hitchcock show was amazing! I would love the chance to do it again!

Disaster/Earthquake. The audience participation factor made each experience unique. Plus the replacement is not interesting.

I miss Jaws too but at least that replacement is incredible. And yeah, the Lucy Tribute should not have been taken over by a fictional cat. That has nothing to do with old Hollywood. The Hello Kitty statue looks so out of place on that street. They could’ve changed it to a general old Hollywood tribute instead of exclusively Lucy to get more foot traffic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter