What Reservation are you Chasing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats! I've been chasing a BOG Dinner and a Le Cellier Dinner for two of my dates for my birthday trip for about a month now. Completely missed the 180 day mark due to the fact we still weren't sure if we were even going at the time. So now it's all a waiting game for something to open up. I managed to get Le Cellier for an earlier time than wanted (lunch more than dinner), but I'm watching and hoping for a dinner to open up instead.

Searching for dinner at CM for our arrival day, I got a 8:15 but my son usually goes to bed at 7 so I wanted an earlier one so he's not cranky!

Was chasing an ADR at 50's Prime Time for a party of 3 on Thanksgiving 11/27. Scored a reservation today for Thanksgiving lunch/dinner at 3:25 PM. :woohoo:

I thought I was done with my ADRs but now my daughter wants to eat with the princesses at Askersus. That's as hard to get as BOG.

I thought I was done with my ADRs but now my daughter wants to eat with the princesses at Askersus. That's as hard to get as BOG.

Don't give up! Akershus was not in my original plans (my DD is NOT one for princesses ;) ) but I got to thinking it might be nice to try and get an early res. so as to get into the park early. We are going at one of the busiest times of the year and I'm way past my 180 day window but thanks to some pixie dust, I just got an 8am res. for the day I wanted!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: I was also able to get 3 ADR's for dinner at BOG, one for dinner at Le Cellier, and a Wishes Dessert Party - all in the last week!! So keep on trying and good luck! :)

Don't give up! Akershus was not in my original plans (my DD is NOT one for princesses ;) ) but I got to thinking it might be nice to try and get an early res. so as to get into the park early. We are going at one of the busiest times of the year and I'm way past my 180 day window but thanks to some pixie dust, I just got an 8am res. for the day I wanted!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: I was also able to get 3 ADR's for dinner at BOG, one for dinner at Le Cellier, and a Wishes Dessert Party - all in the last week!! So keep on trying and good luck! :)

Thanks!

I'm trying to get Cinderella's Royal Table for 6 anytime from Dinner.

I just booked our stay last week, got the tickets, dining plan, & etc...but did not realize how hard it was to book character dining.

My question though is, should I even be looking for reservations for 6 or should I just try to to get it for 3 (wife and 2 daughters)? Is it hard to even get it for 6, do people even cancel reservations for that?

Mike

I'm trying to get Cinderella's Royal Table for 6 anytime from Dinner.

I just booked our stay last week, got the tickets, dining plan, & etc...but did not realize how hard it was to book character dining.

My question though is, should I even be looking for reservations for 6 or should I just try to to get it for 3 (wife and 2 daughters)? Is it hard to even get it for 6, do people even cancel reservations for that?

Mike

I think parties of 6 have the same amount of luck at finding res's as parties of 3 or 4....I've found all of the ADRs, including 4 character dinings, that I've been hoping for and we are a party of 6.

If you do decide to search for a party of 3, I've read a tip of also doing a search for a party of 4. The system doesn't realize that it can seat a party of 3 at a table for 4, so you may have even better luck at finding the 4 top (parties of 3 are usually sat at a 4 top table, I'm guessing this is how the reservation system works based on others feedback). HTH!

I have just about everything I need except that CRT. I keep seeing a bunch of CRT's on every day EXCEPT one of the days I will actually be in magic kingdom. I think I will eventually get one on the day I need but in the meantime I have to keep :surfweb:I hate not being prepared and in limbo

I'm trying to get a BOG or CRT fingers crossed - the reservation cancellations post are a big help thpu

So I'm 153 days to go, it looks like these reservations open up closer to your trip, although I'm going to continue to check daily for my BOG, pixie dust here please :)

I have been checking and checking for an Ohana dinner reservation. Trip is in mid-November so I am still hopeful.

To those of you searching for a BOG, keep the faith! I got really lucky and found a reservation on my first day of looking. It pays to keep checking!

I thought I had everything...until my little girl said mama I want to eat inside the castle!! I said okay I'll try... So send good juju my way searching for a 10/15 crt. Fingers crossed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter