What Reservation are you Chasing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.. kinda... but not exactly, lol.

I have my ADRs finalized, but being the Disney planner that I am, that makes me also indecisive. haha :lmao::lmao:

I keep looking for a BOG dinner reservation, even though we have decided to get a lunch FP+... and I booked Askerkus as a Princess meal instead of CRT for the price but have found myself stalking CRT lately as well....

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Its fuuny cause like alot of people said my ADRs are pretty much set. Other then H&V I have something every day and I am finding myself at this point also just looking to change times arounds. Would love a few move pre-opening ADRs since the only one i have is our last day.

I was able to get a CRT twice by stalking the ADR page constantly, but no luck so far for BOG! And I've been checking multiple times a day for months! lol Hopefully I'll get lucky again!

We got most of what we wanted at the 180+ days, but not necessarily the day or time we wanted.

We got BOG, but will be using our Park Hopper to go to MK. (We're going in December, so MVMCP limits availability.) We're not going to try to change it.

On a few ADRS, the time is less than ideal, but only by 30-60 minutes, so I sometimes try to change them.

The only thing I would like that I don't have is Dining with an Imagineer for lunch on the day we'll be at the Studio. I just thought of this a few days ago, so missed our early booking window. I doubt that something will open up, but I'll try.

for sure B.O.G is amazing. and CRT is great for kids to meet the favourite princesses in the castle but for me no trip is complete without having a walts with my favourite evil step mother at 1900s park fair. cinderella, prince charming the sisters and the mother. I am in love with it all. the only dinning place that i would go to over and over again. sure the characters are great but no dinning is complete without FOOD. and 1900s has some of the best. with a full buffet you will never leave here with your stomach empty... or a smile on your face.

I would love a very earlyADR for Chef Mickeys in October when my husband I a celebrate our anniversary... Not sure why I didn't book it at 180 like a fool, but I was thinking ahead to F & W I guess. Just keep looking!!!

I was able to get a CRT twice by stalking the ADR page constantly, but no luck so far for BOG! And I've been checking multiple times a day for months! lol Hopefully I'll get lucky again!

I can't find this once! How do you find it twice? Is there some secret strategy for landing these ADRs that I do not know? I call almost daily, and check the website constantly. Please help! :)

I can't find this once! How do you find it twice? Is there some secret strategy for landing these ADRs that I do not know? I call almost daily, and check the website constantly. Please help! :)

I was able to get mine by searching at what would be midnight to 3 am stateside. Dont know if it matters but for BoG and CRT thats about when mine popped up. Being 7 hours ahead of the states paid off.

I just scored a CRT for breakfast! I tried everyday last year while planning and nothing... I had pretty much given up on it this year and I was just checking for wishes dessert party and thought won't hurt to check. Sure enough there it was for 9:35! I just about had a heart attack when it reminded me I would have to cancel another reservation I had at that time! Thank goodness it was still there after I cancelled. Anyway, persistence pays off people!!!

Like everyone, I'm chasing BOG for early December. Plus, an earlier time for CM.

Good luck to everyone!

I wouldn't say in chasing anything but rethinking our dining plans and now looking to see if anything interesting pops up. We scored Ohana but now rethinking that too.

Ugh! My SIL who gave me hers (they made ADRs and now aren't going, but they kept making ADRs just in case :confused3) said I owe her something. Because she read those were huge. Those were rare. She thinks she could see it on ebay or something and make some cash. But it's okay as long as I give her something for her kindness. Something big. Something huge. :snooty::crazy2:

And I was like, um, yeah, :rolleyes: but you see, hon, that one you "gave me" so kindly? It is actually on an EMH day so....it's not quite what I needed since I'm at the GF and can use that extra hour, but.... thanks? :rolleyes2

Uhm, tell your SIL that people give these away all the time on these boards for free!

I am checking checking checking all the time for dine with an imagineer cause I HAVE to give my hubby this for his birthday!! It's in my head and I will not give up. My TA is checking all the time too. :badpc:

I looked into CP and BOG but doesn't seem worth it. Hubby is not to into Winnie the Pooh characters and BOG is too overhyped to end up being worth the work when one can do lunch (I'm guessing from what I have read on here- it's the exact same dessert at lunch!!).

Uhm, tell your SIL that people give these away all the time on these boards for free! I am checking checking checking all the time for dine with an imagineer cause I HAVE to give my hubby this for his birthday!! It's in my head and I will not give up. My TA is checking all the time too. :badpc: I looked into CP and BOG but doesn't seem worth it. Hubby is not to into Winnie the Pooh characters and BOG is too overhyped to end up being worth the work when one can do lunch (I'm guessing from what I have read on here- it's the exact same dessert at lunch!!).

Yeah. Inlaws. Siiiigh.

And our CP/BOG dinner is driven by a character loving 3 yo :)

I hope you get your imagineer dinner. Saw a review and it sounds wonderful!

Oh boy...what did I miss regarding those changes? :crazy2:

Still reserved seating for CP, but special viewing area for IllumiNations is no longer included in CP Dining Package. So FP+ or good luck with spot during the holidays.

If they leave it at 9, I'll be shocked. Historically it has opened at 8 the whole week.

That too.

I REALLY wanted to be there for Tgiving -- I researched like crazy and even had a dream about it but reality? We couldn't swing it with my husband's toystore. Black Friday is really crazy for us and DH needs to be there.

My friend was just in WDW and they sent her a HUGE survey that was mostly regarding the Frozen summer fun. I really hope they continue it.

I'm really in ADR trouble if they do. I was kinda hedging my bets based on what fastpasses I could get and then making final decisions, but maybe I need a backup for my backup :scratchin

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter