What restaurants at MCO?

TinkHappy

DIS Veteran
We are arriving and staying at the Hyatt. I was wondering if the airport had any decent places to eat? I saw Chilis' Too. Is this the actual restaurant? I really don't want to over pay for bad food at a hotel, any help would be wonderful. Thanks.

The food at the brewery is pretty good and not terribly overpriced.
It is right around the hotel. Sorry, but, I really don't remember the name of the place, we just eat there before we leave Orlando cause they have a smoking area.

We recently ate at the MCO Chili's, the food was really awful and service was just as bad. It is the actual Chili's (I don't know why they call it "Chilis' too") Sorry to be so negative, but I also dislike overpaying for lousy food/service.
Perhaps the Hyatt has their own restaurant in the hotel?
Enjoy your trip!

It's called Chili's Too because it has a more limited menu than a regular Chili's. In the same area is another place...I think it's called Stingrays or something like that, and they have similar offerings. We are non-smokers, but I'm 99 percent sure that both of them have a smoking area. They are both okay...nothing fabulous, but at least you'll have something in your stomach. There is a lot of fast food too (Burger King, hot dogs, Cinnabon, etc.). The main foodcourt is before you go through security, and there are limited offerings (Burger King and the like) near the gates.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

The name of the Brewery is Shipyard!! they are based in Maine in the Portland area! We eat there before we head to the plane !!

The food is good!! Not too pricey!! The Beer is made right there at the airport! It the only airport to have a brewery !!

Thanks Sue,
I was going nuts trying to remember. I don't normally sit in smoking, but, while waiting for a plane, there is nothing like really nice beer and a few cigs.
I knew the beer was brewed there and it is really good beer.
Dee's daughter has brought me beer from the Portland one. Good from there too. :)

Actually the Hyatt does have a really nice restaurant with exceptional food too. My cousin's spent Christmas Day there, a couple of years ago waiting for their flight back to the UK and had made prior reservations at the restaurant and were very pleasantly surprised at the meal they got. They'll be staying at the Hyatt their first night flying in this March and are looking foreward to eating in the Hyatt all over.:)

Also there are lots of little counter service places in MCO too if you're just looking for a quick bite before or after your flight.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter