What ride do you run to first?

ReneeB

Mouseketeer
For me personally, it's usally Pirates or Indiana Jones. What ride do you have to ride as soon as you enter the park?

It all depends. If it's a trip with the kids, we high tail it to FL for Peter Pan or Dumbo (depending on who won the coin toss). If it's an adult's only trip, then it's either Indy, or Space Mtn. (again, the coin decides).

When "I" was young it was ALWAYS Space Mountain!

Now I have a 5 year old and it's Buzz or Peter Pan!!

Wow, where do the years go?

For our family we usually head to Jungle Cruise (DS loves it), Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain and Thunder Mountain RR. From there we just wind our way around the park. :banana:

We usually go get a fastpass for either Buzz or SM and then go over to POTC. Or there is always shopping!!!

I'm planning on a trip to WDW in August, and I'm rather thinking that Spaceship Earth might be my first port of call, either that or the TTA.

Cheers Larry.

We used to go to Indy and grab a fastpass But road Big Thunder first.
By the time we got off of Big Thunder we would walk onto Indy with our Fastpasses.

Now we switched Big Thunder with the new Space Mountain, and sometimes reverse the order.

Now that I take the boys its Dumbo first. We use "Ridemax" when we go and they always list it first.

Matterhorn or Space Mountain............at CA Soaring !

Growing up (late 70's early 80's) it was always the Matterhorn. Now it changes, depending on if it is EE, which kid has the run of the schedule that day or ???

Glynis said:
It all depends. If it's a trip with the kids, we high tail it to FL for Peter Pan or Dumbo (depending on who won the coin toss). If it's an adult's only trip, then it's either Indy, or Space Mtn. (again, the coin decides).

That's the exact same thing that we do. :) Most of the time it's PP first since the wait for that is almost always longer than Dumbo.

It depends on who I am with. If I had my choice, it would be Peter Pan. The sweetpea usually chooses Space Mountain or Indy. If there is someone else with us, we generally try to do their fave first since we go so often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter