what rides with 6mos old DD?

eaturpasta

Earning My Ears
We will be going to MK in April w/ DD 5 and DD 6 mos. I was wondering what rides I could bring both girls on, or will I always have to do the baby swap? We have a baby carrier that she will use, but SHOULD I take her on the rides? Which ones are a definite no no?

We took our son at 6 months old and he went on everything that there was no height restriction for. Obviously, you can't take her on "thrill rides" like roller coasters, Splash Mountain, etc. and you can use the Baby Swap for that.

There really wasn't much that phased our son at that age. I had reservations about taking him on Pirates of the Caribbean and the Haunted Mansion but we tried it anyway and he was fine with both of them.

We are taking him back this Spring at 2 years old and I think we won't be taking him on those rides. He may really be scared at this age although I would love for him to go on them if I knew he wouldn't freak out. We'll see!

Have fun!

Our 7 mo loved Winnie the Pooh. The one that scared me was Pirates of the Carribean. When the ride dropped down, I was afraid that I was going to loose my grip on him. I guess I didn't remember that it was coming and it really scared me. I help him twice as tight after that.

Yes, anything without a height restriction is fine. Hold on tight on Peter Pan's flight, too!

When we brought our youngest as an infant we also took her on anything without a height restriction. She loved everything especially the shows....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter