What site for digital scrapbooking?

smec73

Mouseketeer
I normally use shutterfly to make and order scrapbooks. But I was wondering if there is another site or a program for making a Disney-ish scrapbook. I saw some disney themed pages on snapfish. I've never used them. Is it good quality?

I normally use shutterfly to make and order scrapbooks. But I was wondering if there is another site or a program for making a Disney-ish scrapbook. I saw some disney themed pages on snapfish. I've never used them. Is it good quality?

I have used Winkflash and Shutterfly in creating digi scrapbooks. Both of good quality. I have used Snapfish to develop pictures and the pictures were of good quality. The only thing about using these sites is they are very limited in the background and items that they provide to actually create your pages. They normally only provide 8 to 10 pages. I don't normally use their sites for their pages. I create my own pages using adobe photoshop and then drop my full pages into your books for printing.

I have not used either for disney-ish premade pages through their companies..
I have been very pleased with Shutterfly for my digital books.

I unfortunately I'm a digital dummy so I still scrap traditionally... I just can't get the hang of making the beautiful digital pages I have seen around the internet and on the DIS.

Good luck with your decision.

Studio J has a Disney-like kit called Giggles and Grins that I absolutely love! Studio J is a completely free online scrapbooking studio. You don't have to pay for kits or templates. The only time you pay for something is when you purchase a layout. A double page 12x12 spread is only $5 this month. You can visit my blog at amyulen dot com to see some examples. If you are new to digital scrapbooking, I have lots of Studio J tutorials on YouTube. I'm only now realizing that I only have a few Disney layouts up on my blog. Glad to have found this community.

I print books through Shutterfly but I buy digital kits from all kinds of designers online. Just google disney digital scrapbooking and youll find all kinds of goodies!

If you want to have full control, you can download free and paid kits from many digi designers. My favorites are Scotty Girl Designs with her Disney inspired kits and Sahlin Studio/Brittish Designs' Project Mouse kits.

I have a pinterest board of my Disney digi scrap faves. My name there is the same as here if you want to follow me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter