smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

:eek: :eek: :eek: GOOFUS!!! Did you hear Krisu???? She said I smell bad!!!! :o :o :o

:p

My list:

Krisu :p :p :p (just kidding!!) :p :p

No really,

Tomato plants
Tomato juice
Tomato sauce
Tomato soup
Tomatoes!!!!!!!!!!
And burnt popcorn. :teeth:

Cigarettes
Cigars
dirty litter box
that wart remover stuff, Compound W
pickles

Cigarettes - yuck
cat urine
stinky feet
Dirty hair - ewwww
B.O.

I hate to smell

People who eat whole Garlic eww
Horseradish Sauce
Sewage
Poop
Moth Balls
Sour Milk
Body Odor and
I also hate when I have to go into JC Penny's womens restroom "aka" the FISHDOME:o inside of Lafayette Square Mall here in INdy. I swear I almost black out from holding my breath. The funk in there is horrible. I tell you it smells like HOT RANCID TUNA FISH:eek:

:earseek: Yuck!!!!!

You know, I did it again. I knew I shouldn't open this thread, then I knew I shouldn't read it, but I did. What is wrong with me. :rolleyes:

Obsession cologne (triggers headaches)
Powdered cinnamon (triggers headaches)

I concur with Jason's answer too.:eek:

I can't stand that potpourri they put out all over the place in the malls at Christmas. It makes my eyes tear up and my nose run immediately! I'm sure some people must love it since the stores all sell it, but I just can't stand to be near it.

LOL, Princess you are so right.

You need to stop by sometime and see me. At the competition right next door. LOL

Originally posted by Serena
LOL, Princess you are so right.

You need to stop by sometime and see me. At the competition right next door. LOL

OMG Serena isn't it horrible. EVery time I take my daughter to Penny's Salon I end up going in there. Right when you open the door BAM:eek: :eek: :eek:

At the competition right next door. LOL

Are you talking about my favorite store that begins with A ;)

Yep! I never know exactly where I'll be though, usually womens or men's clothes. LOL, yeah there are about 6 different departments in each. :teeth:

Just come to the back door and hollar for me. lol You might want to check with me to see if I'll be there of course.

Originally posted by Serena
Yep! I never know exactly where I'll be though, usually womens or men's clothes. LOL, yeah there are about 6 different departments in each. :teeth:

Just come to the back door and hollar for me. lol You might want to check with me to see if I'll be there of course.

Great:D THis Friday I'll be there between 10:30 and 1:00 to pick out dh a Valentine's Gift.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter