What snacks have you had recently on airplanes?

disykat

This person totally gets me
Was finding it interesting to read the snacks on SWA thread. Anyone want to tell me what snacks you've had on what airlines?

On Air Canada from Toronto to Orlando (evening flight) we were offered a choice of prezels, chips, chocolate bar or an apple... I wasn't really thinking that day... I should have bought something more at the airport since it was just after the dinner-hour.

Continental first class--nothing but beverage service for an early am flight that should have served breakfast.

USAir coach--couldn't even due scheduled beverage service on a later evening flight due to turbulence.

USAir First class--full meal.

That's my last three.

Anne

I only remember beverages on our last roundtrip flight. I had brought along snacks for the kids, thank goodness!

NWA we had soft drinks and a bag of some chex mix type stuff that was nowhere near as good as chex mix.

ATA Morning flights: drinks and a cereal bar type of thing

ATA Afternoon/evening flights: drinks, bags of party mix type stuff, shortbread type cookies

Ducklite.... What did the 1st class meal consist of? We are flying 1st class on 4/3 and get breakfast and 5/9 we get dinner. I was wondering what we will be eating.

Continental "snack" flights - tiny turkey sandwich, mini carrots & a twix cookie bar. Much better than USAir, which was just pretzels or snack mix.

I have flown first class on USAirways several times and had great meals. Breakfast was bagel, fruit, several other things. Dinner was chicken or pizza. I know I am forgetting a lot of what was on the tray. Their roast beef sandwich at lunch was great too. All of it was very good, We all enjoyed the food in first.

Northwest (flights before noon) I got a Quaker Granola Bar
Northwest (flights after noon) 'SPinzels' yuk

Originally posted by NJmouse
Ducklite.... What did the 1st class meal consist of? We are flying 1st class on 4/3 and get breakfast and 5/9 we get dinner. I was wondering what we will be eating.

Breakfast was a fruit plate and crossaint.

Dinner I can't recall, sorry.

Anne

Delta Express out of Boston- bag of chex mix type stuff and beverages. The flight attendant poured the beverages into cups and when I asked if I could have the can, she acted like I had asked for the entire beverage cart, or like the cost of the can might have to come out of her salary. She gave me the can of soda, but was none too pleasant about it.

Continental gave me 2 bags of peanuts and a cup of soda for a 3 hour flight. Since I don't like nuts I was glad I brought my own snack:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter