• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What sneakers do your teens wear in the park?

minnie1012

DIS Veteran
My daughter usually wears the hightop Converse sneakers to school. I'm wondering if they will be comfortable enough for summer in the parks. What type of sneaker does your teen wear? Did anyone's teen wear Converse, did they work well, were they too hot, supportive enough? If not any other sneaker recommendations?

My daughter wears hightop Converse as well. We haven’t been to any theme parks, but we’ve done other activities that included a lot of walking, and she was fine. You may want to stick with what she’s used to wearing.

My daughter has worn non-high top converse to the parks. Hers are nice and broken in so she says they are comfortable.

Mine wore black high top converse every day to DL/CA last fall and it was hot there on that trip. She (actually our whole family) uses body glide on the tops and bottom of her feet and she put it around her ankles too this time since she was wearing high tops to prevent blisters. No blisters and no issues. We stay in the parks from open to close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter