what souvenirs are on your 'must buy' list for your next visit?

alicia1506

DIS Veteran
a la modern family's episode at DLR, i intend to buy some slippers from BBB. i hate slippers, but if they're awesome and comfy and remind me of DLR, i might just buy them.

so far on our 'wishful thinking' souvenirs list are:

- mickey tumblers for use at home
- a wallet & dooney & burke bag (the new dcl pattern one)
- a charm bracelet and at least one charm
- slippers from BBB
- more pins :)

oh and my all time desire: Vault 28 Villains Collection by Noah - Evil Queen Tee for Women

do you have a list of souvenirs you're hunting for? or just something you've seen and can't wait to purchase once in the parks?

A new D&B bag
More kitchen Mickey stuff no idea what yet
More towels we got the kids names embroidered on towels at WDW last year and they just love them and they wash and wear so well:cloud9:
I have to remember name art when we are there as well.

First trip so must have ears! Not sure what else, will have to think about it maybe people on here will give me some ideas.

I'll buy another jumper, and I might get one for DH has well. :goodvibes

For the kids a tshirt from their favourite ride....well maybe top 3 rides. They are good quality and a memory every time you wear it.

For DW a hoodie of her liking. They are her uniform ( with jeans) and they always have great designs at Disney.

For me , mickey socks. I wear them as often as I can and every time I put them on I remember where, when and why I brought them. It's just a subtle reminder visually , considering I am a bloke.

For me , mickey socks. I wear them as often as I can and every time I put them on I remember where, when and why I brought them. It's just a subtle reminder visually , considering I am a bloke.

ooh, that's a great idea. :thumbsup2

Carlo runs through socks really quickly and i'm constantly buying him new ones... maybe some disney socks will wear better than the regular ones which always seem to end up with holes in the toes :(

ooh, that's a great idea. :thumbsup2

Carlo runs through socks really quickly and i'm constantly buying him new ones... maybe some disney socks will wear better than the regular ones which always seem to end up with holes in the toes :(

They (3pr) are still going strong 9mths later ( no holes) but they should for the price. For the same price in new York I brought a bag of 15 at footlocker ,all of which are almost stuffed! Never mind about those ones.....they were just so we didn't have to wash socks in our last week of holidays.

POOH!!!! Haven't decided what yet.

I would like to get a really nice picture to hang up. I got a nice drawing from WDW of the castle with Walt & Mickey.

Might look at some kitchen stuff.

Some Jim Shore Halloween pieces to go with my Christmas ones.

More Christmas ornaments.

A Tinkerbell figurine.

A pirate costume for my son.

An Alice in Wonderland teapot like I bought for my mother in law last trip - I should have kept it because I haven't seen it anywhere in her house since I gave it to her!

Mickey pancake shape things.

A mug to use every day.

Some of the old fashioned ride posters to frame for the house.

The kids want stuffed toys, and my middle one wants a Belle costume, and she also intends to spend most of her spending money on candy apples.

Everything :rotfl:

More kitchen stuff, including cookbooks.
Pins
Clothes
A nice piece of jewelry, preferably a Minnie necklace.
Whatever else I can convince DH I can't live without ;)

Some Jim Shore Halloween pieces to go with my Christmas ones.

A Tinkerbell figurine.

A pirate costume for my son.

An Alice in Wonderland teapot like I bought for my mother in law last trip - I should have kept it because I haven't seen it anywhere in her house since I gave it to her!

Mickey pancake shape things.

A mug to use every day.

Some of the old fashioned ride posters to frame for the house.

The kids want stuffed toys, and my middle one wants a Belle costume, and she also intends to spend most of her spending money on candy apples.
Good list :thumbsup2

Not sure yet but what ever it is I am going to buy 3. Every time I get home I always wish I had bought more. Case in point I bought a nice polo shirt from WW. Simple Disney logo on it so you can wear it anywhere. I wished I had a few more.

Time before I got 3/4 sleeve t-shirts great for lounging around home. I wished I had a few more.

:yay: :yay: :yay:

another mickey bikini top
believe it or not, well made , fits well and under $20...

oh and some vinylmations .......and pins....and a towel or two....as I love my epcot towel but its getting a bit worn...

and maybe a print or 3

a jumper....

oh dear god, stop!!!!!!!!!

ooh yes the vinylmations... we only have one so far, but i'm thinking we'll need at least a few to commemorate this trip.

oh and i'll need some disney jewellery.

we haven't been big on prints but we might have to start soon.

oh, and i'm thinking of getting more name art for my nephew and a silhouette pic of him too...

maybe i need more spending money :rolleyes1

OMG!! I'm really going to start a list!! Lots of things that have been suggested.
I'm thinking some kitchen stuff - I have a Mickey oven mitt which is nearly gone, plus I think I will seriously look at the jewellery. Plus t-shirts, of course, and coffee mugs - I have seen a couple which look good. :coffee:
There is just too much to choose from - I go into shock when I walk in to World of Disney!! :scared1:
I like the idea of Christmas ornaments, too!! :santa:
Oh - and by the sounds of it - an extra suitcase...!!!! :lmao:

I love the Christmas decorations but I found them to be fairly expensive. I did get some 7 drawf ones a couple of years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter