• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What time is the Electric Water Pageant?

Barb D

DIS Veteran
What time is the Electric Water Pageant for the MK resorts? (We'll be at CR.)

Polynesian Resort 9:00pm
Grand Floridian 9:20pm
Wilderness Lodge 9:35pm
Fort Wilderness 9:45pm
Contemporary Resort -- 10:00pm

Magic Kingdom -- 10:20pm during months that the MK is open later

Tikiman,

Are those times every night? And do they change when the "season" changes? We are headed down Jan 17-21. - Value season.

Thanks!

Poly, here we come!!!!!!!!!!!:sunny:

They don't usually change during the year and it is every night as far as I know.

Steve

May anyone go to the resorts to watch the parade? Or do you have to be staying on WDW properties?

I would think you could just go for the parade. We are staying at AKL in Dec. and made ressies for Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary for 9 pm (all we could get). We are planning on staying for the water parade at 10pm. The only problem is that we will probably have to take a taxi back to AKL and there are 7 of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter