• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

what time to arrive for movie/campfire

bigsis1970

Thanksgiving,a Birthday & our Anniversary 2017!
Hi Everyone ,Thinking on our down day we may mosey on over to Fort Wilderness for Dinner at Trail's End then stay for the Campfire and Movie w/ Chip and Dale.. What time do the movies start and what time do the characters arrive ? Thanks Michelle

Hi! :wave:

The campfire program starts at 7:00 in the winter, and 8:00 in the summer. The movie starts about 45 minutes later.

Great Thanks, i guess we will try and get there about 6 , that should leave us time to eat then get seats.. sound right Michelle

You described one of my favorite evenings at WDW.
Stuff myself at Trails end then on to the Campfire movie !

Life is good

I am thinking after a day at BB w/ would need something relaxing to do - maybe we will get there earlier and go to the petting zoo too... I can't wait to try the fried chicken !! Michelle

You might want to give yourself just a WEE bit more time leeway there. Getting around on the buses is a little slow going there at Ft Wilderness and walking would be about the same almost I think. LOL You don't want to miss the beginning- that is when they sing and Chip and Dale come out also. I'd be thinking atleast 5:30 if you want to get seated, eat and then get to the campfire by 7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter