What to do day of departure from WDW

Jodi1980

<font color=FF00CC>Pixie Dust can even make a mood
If I got a flight out of Orlando where we would have to check out of the Swan about 2 pm - what could we do that last day at WDW? I would not be interested in visiting a park. I figure for one, we could stay up late the night prior. Thanks!

Final shopping at Downtown Disney and have it shipped home :)

We almost always go to MK--even if it is only for a few hours.

If not a park, then I would go to Downtown Disney.

Plan a nice late breakfast or character meal at one of the resorts....

Rent watercraft or bikes if your resort has them....

Walk the Boardwalk..... or DTD as already suggested.....

SHOP!

I typically do visit a park my last day, but also often make a stop at DTD for a few last minute things. If you have a rental car, maybe do a bit of resort hoping.

We usually do go to parks the last day. We usually stay at OKW, so we leave our rental car there and check out early with everything packed in the car. Then everyone goes to visit their favorite rides one last time. This usually means park hopping at a frantic pace! We usually plan a late noon meal (about 1:00) at Tepanyaki Dining rooms and head back to the car at OKW and a quick run through DTD before heading to the airport. We usually have a late afternoon/early evening flight out.

LOL, Jason! I thought you were going to admonish me about a long post!:)

i always do downtown disney! i usually begin my trip that way and i end it that way...:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter