What to do on a cold, windy Saturday - I know book a trip to Disney

Paul and Shirley

Mouseketeer
Planning mode again everybody. We have just got back from Thomas Cook and have booked for Easter 2003 FOR THREE WEEKS.

Even better is that Katharine won't know until we arrive at the airport as it is a present for her Birthday whilst we are out there.

a very excited

Paul and Shirley (Piglet)

Thats great news.

Will you be able to keep it a surprise though? We couldn't cos we were too excited, it was our first proper holiday for 14 1/2 years.

Anne

Fantastic!

Three weeks in ASMu - that sounds really exciting :)

Well done Paul & Shirley, and for three weeks too. Luxury - you will be able to fit everything in as well as the essential shopping and sunbathing.

I am green with envy :bounce:

Wow!

there's no way I'd be able to keep that secret for that long!

Brilliant news! We'll be out there 10 - 24th April, might see you out there!

Woo hoo! That's wonderful - there's no greater feeling than booking a trip...oh yeah, apart from going on one...hehehehe :)

3 weeks *wistful sigh*

Penny :)

........ marvellous :) !! You sure Katharine won't peak at the boards and find out???

Way to go Paul & Shirley..:)

I hope Katherine enjoys her surprise..;)

Paul and Shirley

What a fantastic way to banish the blues;)
Who are you going with, and did you have any difficultty getting your Easter dates?

Paul and Shirley that sounds like a fantastic trip!!!!!!!

I am green with envy also three weeks and WDW sounds wonderful!!!

Great news you two! :) I had difficultly enough keeping our trip a secret for 3 months, I couldn't manage a year!! ;)

Astrid x

What a sneaky thing to do, has the other Piglet been warned!!

Is Katharine banned from the boards now or do we have to pretend you're off to Weston?!

How on eaarth are you going to keep this a secret from Katharine?

Or are we all supposed to keep it a secret as well. I think we all probably get too excited to keep anything secret round here for long!!

Carol

That's great news, you two. I guess it's a tad easier for you with Katherine being away at school. How is she by the way? I see you're planning on coming to the Oxford meet - will Katherine be able to come too? We'll all have to be jolly careful not to let it slip if she is!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter