What to do on DDs 10th birthday in WDW?

bbak30

DIS Veteran
Hi all!
We are taking DD10 to WDW for her 10th birthday this October. We will be attending the MNSSHP the night of her birthday, but I'm stuck on what else to do that day?
Any ideas? We can use a park ticket. She will not know about trip, it's a surprise. Which makes it a little more difficult!
Thanks for any thoughts!

For our dd's 10th birthday we ate at 1900 park fare and ordered a custom cake she loved it

Since you're going to MNSSHP, I wouldn't want to waste party time by having a dinner ADR. You could probably still order a custom cake and have it delivered for a breakfast ADR. I'd also recommend getting her a birthday button!

Bibbidi Bobiddi Boutique goes up to age 12, so she's eligible for that. Maybe a nice dinner at Chef Mickey's or Cinderella's Royal Table with all the characters and get her a cake. The restaurant can custom make it for you if you call them ahead of time. Let her wear a princess costume, or make sure she has the birthday mickey ears, and of course the birthday pin!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter