what to eat at Le Cellier?

pampam

DIS Veteran
We have never eaten at Le Cellier but have heard so many nice things about it I have decided to try it. What do you recomend? Should we have lunch or dinner?

PamPam

Our first time at LeCellier was last week. We had dinner there. It was very very good. One of my favorites. My husband & I had the cheddar cheese soup. Excellent. He had the filet, not sure if it was the mushroom filet. Ihad the prime rib. His filet was better. Not saying the prime rib wasnt good - his was just much better.

I had the creme broulle for dessert. I forgot what he had. My son, who is six had steak as well. He ate it all.

I give it a huge thumbs up!

I had the filet (not the mushroom one, it had some sort of bbq sauce on it) - it was good. My husband had the NY strip. It was amazing. I also recommend both the cheddar cheese soup and the beef barley soup.

We went last week, and I had the NY strip, and had the option to add a lobster tail...of course I did ;) The cheese soup is a must, especially with the pretzel bread sticks for dipping :) I love the place :)

Cheese soup with pretzel stick is a MUST. I tried the pork chop last week, but will stick to steaks or prime rib from now on. Much better. I had the Creme Broulee which was very good. If you have kids and they're still hungry for a dessert, the Smor'es looked really cute.

You have to try the cheese soup and pretzel bread. Yum! And the mushroom filet is delicious. DH also raved about the NY Strip.

This is one restaurant where I really prefer dinner over lunch. Maybe it's because the selections are somewhat different, or that the environment just "feels" more dinner-like to me. Or maybe it's that I just can't see eating steak for lunch. Whatever your choice, I'm sure you will enjoy!

Do they still have the squash or sweet potato ravioli? That was so good!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter