What to pack vs what to buy when we arrive at Aulani?

stxgirl

Earning My Ears
I’m planning for our trip to Aulani and have a long list of what we should bring. I’m a project manager by profession so lists and planning are my jam! But I also know from my research there is a Costco between the airport and the resort. So what are must have items to pack (besides clothes ) and what should we just plan to buy when we get there. Its just my husband and I traveling and we are stopping at Disneyland on our return for 5 days. Thanks in advance for the advice.

There is also a Walmart, Safeway, Foodland and Target all located near Costco too. We go most years twice a year to Oahu, so always buy sunscreen whilst we are over there plus a slab of bottled water, alcoholic drinks in cans, cereal, fruit, yoghurt, milk and Maui potato chips.

Pack the basics, you can buy pretty much anything you need in Kapolei at Target or Costco. Prices at Target were comparable to the mainland.

I agree with the others about the ease of the stores that are close to Aulani. After vowing we wouldn’t go to Target while in Paradise, we went probably every other day :rolleyes1
Anything sundrie wise, I wouldn’t sweat about packing. And it was nice to know that if something was forgotten, or needed, that it was just the next exit away to get to things.

I packed our own snorkel masks, because we love the full face ones. I also never take a trip without our Hydroflasks. Aside from my camera gear, those are my only essentials.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter