• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

what to wear

tinkerbell nut

Earning My Ears
hi im going to florida in 22 days and was wondering if it will be too hot to be comfortable in jean shorts. What do you usually wear?

You're going to be hot no matter what, so it's not like the jean shorts are going to break you, but I would probably wear something lighter weight. Personally, I even prefer things that are sleevless instead of t-shirts, and nothing too baggy. You don't want the insulation of that extra material!

P.S.-- Maybe we'll see you there; we're going in 23 days!

If you are sweaty or get wet the jeans material will take a long tome to dry and be very uncomfortable. I would vote for lighter weight shorts.

I've never seen anyone talk about wearing sundresses.

Would they be comfortable if you are not doing alot of rides? I'm talking about a trip in August..hot, HOT!

I'm thinking the simple mumu types I guess, lol. Or would that be like wearing a tent? :D

Sometimes less is not always cooler! Ever wonder why in the counties that are mainly deserts they wear long outfits? sometimes a nice flowing caftan helps to move the breeze around a bit. Also helps to reflect the sun. I personally don't like to wear anything to tight or binding. I find that the most uncomfortable.

Last May, it was very hot as well...I wished I took more sporty clothes...ex. Nike windshorts, T-shirts, etc.

i brought a lot of dressier clothes like nice denim shorts, khaki shorts, etc. this time I'm bringing more comfy clothes that dry fast!

One thing I can't stand to wear in the heat of summer is a bra. So for our trip I bought a bunch of 2 peice bathing suits...the kind that look like tank tops with built in cups.

I will wear the tops as my shirt. If I get wet they will dry quickly, and I won't have to deal with all the hassles of slipping brastraps and feeling bound.

I think I will still be dressed appropriately, because they are not plunging necklines, and the builtin cups provide modesty. :D

Also, I may be wearing them under some cotton short coveralls....not skintight.

I like jean shorts in Orlando heat...I am not a small person and they do not stick to you as badily as some ligher weight material shorts do.....I have worn them several trips and they worked out good, the pockets are handy to to carry things.....:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Were going in June for 10days. I figure we need 2 sets of Clothes per day & bathing suits. I've been buying white shirts & shorts for day time. At night I figure we can wear out reg summer clothes like jean short ect. What is the night time temp in June?:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter