What uncommon opinions do you have?

See this is where the French Quarter has NYC beat. As you walk through, you will smell pee, vomit, feces, beer, and various foods too. Walking through the French Quarter is basically like following the journey of food/drink through an alimentary tract.
It's hard to argue with this.

Not an opinion but I still get questioned why I still watched the walking dead and how is it I never watched game of thrones.

my answer for the first is always “every show has its good and bad times and since Angela Kang became showrunner it has really become and excellent show again”

the second is “i never had the desire”

Unfortunately due to site rules, you couldn't post what you really wanted to say, which is similar to "Heck Yeah, Science!" but with a couple different letters :teeth:

:)

i refuse to attend wedding receptions. The music is too loud and I don't like alcohol.
I refuse to go to weddings unless I'm in them and only go to receptions because of the music and alcohol.

:)

I refuse to go to weddings unless I'm in them and only go to receptions because of the music and alcohol.
Right??? Why else would I want to go to a reception? Free alcohol!

I don't really like beer or wine. I do like sangria.
I would always choose a fun cocktail or a mixed drink over wine. Or a soft drink.
I too, would always choose a fun cocktail over a soft drink.

I sense a pattern here.....

I don't have a problem with alcohol, but I think that there are places that it just doesn't belong. Disney is one of them. I'm not anti-alcohol and had many a morning of bleeding eyes and concern that I might have someone coming after me today because of something I did last night. It's just that it just seems out of place to have booze there. What's next? Strippers? It's a family place with many children. There are plenty of places off property to get snockered, it doesn't have to be in the parks. The old Pleasure Island was OK, just not the parks. If people with the habit of smoking can be forced to abstain while in the parks, why can't drinking. Way more people have died because of drunk drivers then died from second hand smoke.

With the exception of those located in schools, they should close public libraries. Fiction is entertainment and should be treated as such. If there is such a demand for libraries, somebody can open a private library. Non-fiction information is readily available over the internet.

I don't have a problem with alcohol, but I think that there are places that it just doesn't belong. Disney is one of them. I'm not anti-alcohol and had many a morning of bleeding eyes and concern that I might have someone coming after me today because of something I did last night. It's just that it just seems out of place to have booze there. What's next? Strippers? It's a family place with many children. There are plenty of places off property to get snockered, it doesn't have to be in the parks. The old Pleasure Island was OK, just not the parks. If people with the habit of smoking can be forced to abstain while in the parks, why can't drinking. Way more people have died because of drunk drivers then died from second hand smoke.
Have you seen some things people wear to Disney? There are some pretty stripper like outfits running around. Not judging, just saying if we are going to have that whole "its a family place with children" discussion, there are a lot of areas that needs to be applied. But other than EPCOT, I've never seen anyone visibly drunk at Disney.

Have you seen some things people wear to Disney? There are some pretty stripper like outfits running around. Not judging, just saying if we are going to have that whole "its a family place with children" discussion, there are a lot of areas that needs to be applied. But other than EPCOT, I've never seen anyone visibly drunk at Disney.
True, but I was asked for one thing. You just presented another one. There's that there's bad language, there's anger management needed, there is training in common decency, there is fairness, there is courtesy and the list goes on and on. Some of those other things don't resonate with me like the booze, maybe because I have seen so many lives either ruined or ended because of it. However, on a general sense I do not feel that any of us have a right to individually try and ban it publicly, but for a place like Disney... absolutely.

Not an opinion but I still get questioned why I still watched the walking dead and how is it I never watched game of thrones.

my answer for the first is always “every show has its good and bad times and since Angela Kang became showrunner it has really become and excellent show again”

the second is “i never had the desire”
Angela Kang brought life back to the series! Totally agree!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter