What was the last thing you had delivered?

Coffee🙂

I have been doing quite a bit of retail therapy the past couple of weeks. The last thing that was delivered were two containers of 20 Kcups each, all different flavors of decaf, from the Coffee Beanery.

Expecting a delivery of hand lotions and body creams today from Beekman 1802. 🙂

I'm so glad you've asked...
While Amazoning, I found out that they rereleased some Haunted Mansion models from the 70's, only now renamed "Haunted Manor". I got the graverobber and vampire sets.
They also Glow in the Dark. Great hidden Disney item to find on Amazon, as the original kits are too pricey now.
ad-background.png
71LjY90BVmL._AC_SX522_.jpg

That and I got some skin care products, because hey, I'm worth it.

(And for Pirates fans, they also re-released some Pirates of the Caribbean sets as well, newly named under the "Jolly Roger" series.)

Mine i snow officially The Legend of Zelda: Calamity Warriors for Switch! 🎮

So, the other day, our new smoke alarm on our alarm system started beeping. It scared me and since it was installed in Sept, I was really worried about what it could be. I called the company and it turns out it has batteries. Our last system was all wired into the house so we would never have to worry about batteries and I thought this was the same. Anyway, they said they had to send us some replacement batteries for it. Well, in the meantime, my husband took the thing down and discovered they were 3 AAAs in the unit, so we just replaced them. Today, we got a FedEx shipment with, you guessed it, 3 AAA batteries in it. And they were no name brand (Procell ???), so not even worth as much as the darn shipping.

A whiteboard for my kitchen. I love making lists of what I have to do.

Got a box of Magic Spoon cereal today. Ya'll should try it.

Since I've been out of work for 8 months (live entertainment) I've been putting on weight. So a couple of months ago I started a No Sugar No Grain diet. Magic Spoon is an amazing cold cereal that has no sugar and almost no carbs yet tastes great. I swear the "Fruity" tastes just like the "Froot" cereal I rememer as a kid.

Fairy lights with clips for my nieces. I bought them Fujifilm instant cameras for Christmas (Walmart had a great deal) and I figured the girls needed a cool display for all the photos they will be taking.

B4D90BEB-E346-4537-8890-EFDF830029EE.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter