What was your first family's ride at Disney and Reaction?

Frozen2014

DIS Veteran
Thought I'd start a fun post...and as a mom, I find it special noting my kids reaction.

Our first trip was this past October and our first park was Magic Kingdom (even though we did a "bad no-no" and went on a Monday).

DS9 and I rode Big Thunder Mountain.
DD5 and DH rode Little Mermaid.

DH said that DD5's reaction was priceless. She was mesmerized and they went on a few times in a row.

DS and I both loved Big Thunder (even though I wasn't feeling so well so the bumps didn't help). The ride itself with the mountains and the details are impressive. After Haunted Mansion, it's my favorite.

We went as a family for the first time when DD was 8. We started with the Teacups, and she still wants to do them first every trip. That trip, she was terrified of every ride, but we talked her into trying everything (and in one case, bribed her - Tower of Terror was expensive). Without exception, she got off each new ride and said, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter