What Will You Feed Your Family Tonite?

MinnieMe2

DIS Veteran
When the kids were younger and in a rush to get out the door, we always had 'Halloweenies'. It was easy to quickly nuke a hot dog for dinner before Trick or Treat! But now that they're all older, and since Trick or Treat in our town was Sunday, we'll have 'Goul-ash' for dinner. Anybody else have anything special they serve on Halloween?

it is browned hamburg......green peppers and onions sauteed with it......a can of mushrooms......a large can of stewed tomatoes and then a pound of macaroni.......this is really very good...........have a great night everyone

I am serving the absolutely stupendous soup I made Sunday - with meatballs inside of it. I braised two marrow bones and a piece of Sirloin steak, along with onions and a little garlic. I added a bag of mixed dried beans which had been soaked overnight and covered it with water. Added two packages of Knorrs vegetable soup mix, a can of stewed diced tomatos and a little more beef boullion (spelling?) cubes. Cooked until the meat fell apart then added a bag of mixed vegetables (frozen), a bag of ready to serve coleslaw and a couple of zuchinni cut up. I served with meatballs which I made with egg, garlic and herb breadcrumbs and egg and baked until just done. Add parsley to soup, a little thyme and maybe a little basil. Serve with grated cheese. makes a huge pot which is very good to have on hand - with or without the meatballs (which grandson begs to be allowed to eat without the soup). And just needs to be reheated for tonight.

I had DH stop to get fried chicken on the way home from work. Too lazy to try to cook when we were carving our pumpking and dressing the kids for trick-or-treating.

we were so busy last night, trick or treating , visiting grandparents etc that we picked up some fish and chips on our way home. Yum!

Bev

We usually have soup or stew. ( I don't have kids but its a tradition in our house growing up!)
Mom felt it would keep us warm!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter