PennockFive ~10
Poppins ~21
IowaTater ~45
AZR ~50

Leader:
Goal Met :
IowaTater ~45!

Happy scrapping

Love the catchy Frozen theme you started for June Rita! Hope your Alaska cruise was wonderful!

I'm in for 40 pages this month.

I already have 8 completed so far...

Becky

happy you had a great trip Rita! love the title!

not sure if I will get any pages done this month...am caught up, do have a baby album for a gift to make though!

Very cute title!! Not sure I'll get anything done this month: have a big launch at work this weekend and then going to Disney :cheer2::cheer2: the 24h. But... I'll set a goal of 10 and hope I can make it. :)

Karen

Did a lot more buying and organizing crafty things the past few months, but this month I have 2 gifts of baby scrapbooks to begin. I started this tradition last year, when the next generation finally started having babies.......at least on one side of the family.

Please put me down for 20 pages. Thanks, Deb

I'm in for 20 pages this month. Got nothing accomplished in May so need to get back into a groove.

I'm new here... What exactly are the rules?

Welcome!
you keep track of any type of scrapbook pages (traditional or digital) that are 6 x 6 or larger your complete for the month and then post here...its just a fun way to help motivate ourselves!!

Thank you Lisa for answering PennockFive for me.

PennockFive:wave: and welcome!
Let me know if you would like me to list your name with the others.

I have a confession to make to my friends...
When I fell and
broke my arm and then had my hernia surgery and could do nothing but school work and scrap I got a lot more pages done than I listed.
Since my pages do not count this month, but I want to list them for the yearly total, if its all ok with everyone else, I am going to list them this month.
I have been working really hard to get caught up because I really need to go back to work for my own sanity and I know that I will not, fingers crossed have the same amount of time to dedicate to scrapping.
I have list my goals and after I finish those goals I can then start on our Alaskan cruise.

Thank you for liking the title~ guess what I still had on my mind when I just got home?!

The reason I didnt list all of them is because it looks like its all I did and it was. But I was able to keep the house clean and take care of my family and get ready for the cruise after I started getting better.
I could never understand how Rebecca or Nancy could get so much done but I do now and appreciate them even more!

You're welcome Rita! Of course you should add your pages., no matter when you did them !!!

I'm in. I'll say 20. Might be a bit of lofty goal with the end of the school year approaching, but you never know. Anything to keep me motivated. I had gone to a CKC in May and got lots of disney stuff to get started on my album!!!

We are also just back from our Alaska cruise and I'm all healed up from my surgeries so count me in for 50 pages please.

Welcome back Cheryl! Happy youre doing much netter.
Which cruise line did you use? Hope you had a good time.
I will put you done for 50.

I'm in. I've been really slacking this year so far and I really need to catch up.

I'm going to shoot for 40 for the month.

I had the house to myself today so I got on a roll.

I managed to get 45 pages done today!

:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter