• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's Cheaper (Upgrade or 1-day IOA Admission?)

clarkgriswold

"Vacation? This is no vacation! This is a Quest!"
We have one-day left on three-day passes from a trip in 2000. We plan to spnd two days at USF/IOA this summer. The first day will be split between the two parks, while the second day will be just IOA.

Here's the question: Is it cheaper to upgarde our existing passes for another day when we are at the parks, or to buy a one-day admission to IOA?

Thanks, as always.

I don't know the exact rates (anybody?)but I'm willing to bet the upgrade is MUCH cheaper than a one day pass. The one day pass is $49.95 for an adult and $40.95 for a child.

yes, we did this last year, it is much cheaper to upgrade! Can't really remember the rates, but it definetly was cheaper!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter