What's going on at the Contemp?

rparmfamily

In paradise
I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I've been internet less for a few months during a big move. (cross country).

What is going on w/the building at the Contemp? Have they announced anything? I know right before we moved I got AKL DVC stuff.

And if you want to read about the rumors, high speculation, and the pining of members for a CR DVC, there is a thread on this same page that is entitled "Thought I share this here -- info about possible CRV"

Just because they are building "something" at the Contemporary does not mean it has to be a DVC....

Hey, I would like to see a monorail DVC as well, but this is FAR from a done deal.

Just because they are building "something" at the Contemporary does not mean it has to be a DVC....

Hey, I would like to see a monorail DVC as well, but this is FAR from a done deal.

I personally don't like the artwork I saw yesterday at Screamscape - I'd prefer just the same type of wing they had before (DVC or not). But from what I've read, Disney plans to have DVC at all the deluxes and maybe the mods too on property. There isn't any doubt in my mind that it's going to be DVC from all the indications over the past year or so.

Anything can happen. Even when it looked definitely that free dining was coming out, I kept saying IF (even though I was pretty sure it was a "when"). So I'll say "if" DVC is building there, though I really think they should just announce it and get it over with! They did get rid of the other building very fast, I can't imagine they'll let it sit a very long time without making money from it (it is prime real estate!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter