whats happened

paula34

Mouseketeer
what happened to the uk boards? sorry Ive been in Tenerife for a fortnight and my favorite site has gone. If we are here for a while, will I be able to post the rest of my "THAT COW" trip reports here-it could be confusing for people who have missed the first nine days! What do you all think?
Paula:D

Hi Paula - glad you found us.

Sadly - we lost our site last Thursday due to a complete Database failure :confused: and we had no way of posting a notice or anything to let everyone know where we were! So it is so good to see you :) This is our new home now for the time being.

The whole site has gone, including the Discussion Forums so it would be great if you have your previous trip reports saved to Word or Disc, then you could repost them on our UK Trip Reports board here. I for one would love the chance to read them from the beginning as I was so behind with Trip Reports.

Anyway - I hope you enjoyed your break in Tenerife and look forward to seeing you posting away :)

Welcome back Paula and glad you found us :)
There are also some temporary difficulties in posting when the boards here get very busy but we are hopeful that these will be sorted out in the near future........ then we can get back to posting like madmen....... madwomen........ maybe I should say madpersons :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter