What's it like in June?

tmp

Mouseketeer
Looking into the possibility of taking my mum and my two boys to DLP in June half term.Always been with DH and kids in January-lovely and quiet but sooo cold.
Can anyone give me an idea on crowd levels/weather etc?
It looks like there are no french school or national holidays during this time-between 30th May and 3rd June.Hope to go midweek as I know it will be busy at the weekends.
Any advice grateful received.

June can often be nice weather; although not quite as hot as July/August. possibly a light jacket for the evenings.
Mid -week will definitely see ride queues at small levels.
Park opens at 10.00hrs until 20.00 hrs. With 1 hour early opening on weekends.

Reid

We've been twice in June and are going back June this year.
Its great - low crowds, lovely weather, you can't fault it really :)

Just to say we've just booked our 3rd June visit. In previous visits we've had great weather. once it caught us out by a huge thunderstom during one night. The next morning only DH wore his shorts & by lunch time the rest of us were roasting!!

so fingers crossed for this June.

June has lovely weather (around 17ºC), lower crowds especially if you go during no frnech school holidays, plus you get hte beneift of longer opening times!! Plus points all round :sunny: !!

www.disneylandparis.co.uk ::MickeyMo

30th May-3rd June
2adults 2children
Santa Fe Hotel (1 room, 2 double beds)
4nights/5days (including hotel stay and park tickets and insurance)
not including transport

total= £770 ::MickeyMo

Hope that gives you a rough estimate of the price :sunny:

Thanks everyone.
Especially Wild Cherry for the price estimate thats a great help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter