What's On Your Mind? Justin Bieber? (;

Status
Not open for further replies.
lkmjnhytgfr.jpg

I have Never say Never stuck in my head.
MUST.

GET.

EVIL.

SONG.

OUT.

OF.

HEAD.

Yeah... was it supposed to be funny? Because it wasn't. Well, JB was cute. "I love you Smithy" but that was it. Maybe it's because I have no idea who Smithy or any of those other people are. And maybe it's because I don't even know what Comic Relief is... but I didn't get it.
how could you not understand it?!
No, I don't know Rupert Grint, Tom Felton, Gordon Brown, George Michael, or Ringo Starr. I only know Kiera Knightly and I've heard of Paul McCartney. So... yeah.
oh my goddddd xD

London was gooooooood!

I got some wonka chocolate from selfridges, a duvet, pillow and t shirt from Jack wills and a Cardigan and hair clip flowers from h&m.

My cousins play this girl in softball whose nickname is "Miss Attitude." She is a beast! She not only is huge, but can point to anywhere in the outfield and hit her ball there when she is up to bat. I only go to games when my cousins play her. :-)

I hope my brothers' baseball games start soon. Either one of them. I really want the traveling team to start next weekend. I wanna go to a tournament so bad. And I'd be out in the sun, and get a nice tan.

WOOHOO! A new WOYM thread! Though I'm not entirely happy with this title, Sara... Haha

a408fe8c.jpg

what i got.

4fbd8d5e.jpg

the back of the t-shirt - i purposely got it big by the way, i'm not that huge LOL

268ce57a.jpg

duvet & pillow

5a48a4f7.jpg

yehhhh maaaan!

b8e44c04.jpg

nelson.

c7988b25.jpg

downing streeeeeet

97b11a74.jpg

paralympics :-)

WOYMS:

The What's on Your Mind Thread
Baseball: It's What's on Your Mind
Pirates of the Caribbean: It's What's on Your Mind
Temporary What's on Your Mind Thread
What's on Your Mind? Justin Bieber

If I was a little girl, I don't think I would do Bibbity Bobbity Boutique. I don't like the way it looks. Who wants their hair pulled back into a tight bun smack dab on the top of your head? It looks painful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter