• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Whats the best cabanna at HRH? Why?

dylansdad

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Staying at HRH in Nov after 5 nites WDW. Plan to arrive HRH early monday and I thought it might be a good idea to reserve a cabanna. This is where I can use a little help. Which one do I want and why? How far in advance do I reserve. Who do I call? Thanks for the help :-):)

We rented Cabana #10 on June 23. I called 2 days before & reserved it. I feel that this was a nice one. It is by the whirlpool & faces the lg. pool with the slide, etc. If you have kids, this is a great spot. The cost was $80 for a whole day or $ 50 for a 1/2 day.

We also just got back - had #8 which is right behind the "kiddie" or "turtle" pool. If you have really little guys, this is the one for you. You can sit in the cabana and watch them in the pool. If you DON'T have really little ones, I agree that #10 is the one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter