What's the BEST way...

videoman

Are we on the Magic yet?
I will be sailing October 11, 2003 with my family. It's my wife's birthday on the 15th. What is the best way to celebrate it with her and my kids?
Should I have the room decorated? And what does DCL do for her. Should they know in advance?
Please help me make her day an extra special one cause she deserves only the best!!!!!!!!!!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

You can have the room decorated. You can get a nice basket in the room from Perfect Gift
www.theperfectgift.cc

Tell your servers the first night and they will celebrate it in the dining room!

Reserve Palo for that night....there is no better way to celebrate a birthday than to spend it in Palo...

In March, I surprised my husband by having our cabin decorated. I ordered the Mickey decorations from the booklet that came with our documents. I also ordered a gift from Shirley at Perfect Gift. The Disney decorations were very nice. I highly recommend working with Shirley.

I highly recommend working with Shirley.

I second that motion!!!

You can reach Shirley (The Perfect Gift) toll free at 1-800-950-4559

Originally posted by plutojudy
In March, I surprised my husband by having our cabin decorated. I ordered the Mickey decorations from the booklet that came with our documents. I also ordered a gift from Shirley at Perfect Gift. The Disney decorations were very nice. I highly recommend working with Shirley.

Hi Judy ~

Would you happen to have any pictures of how the stateroom looked with the decorations? I'm wanting to do that for my little boy for his birthday, but it seems awful expensive for a few little decorations... I was just wondering how it really looked.

Thanks!

-gina-

I too would like to see what the room looks like decorated. Anyone have any photos:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Does anyone here know the price a Chocalate covered strawberries? Do you have to get them thru DCL or does Shirley offer them as well?

You can call DCL and tell them what night you want to celebrate her birthday and at dinner they will bring her a cake. I am doing this for my daughter and I have already set everything up.

birthdays on the magic and is closing in on bday number three I have a little advice...
Your wife will be so thrilled with the cruise, balloons and such may not impress her that much, for what they (or flowers) cost you could pick her up a nice peice of jewelry in one of the ports. Jewelry in the caribbean in VERY reasonable.
DCL will give your wife a bday cake at dinner.
I for one loved the chocolate strawberries DH ordered last year with the champagne that would be a really nice touch.
you sound like such a great guy, how about the suriel bath for the two of you? (never done that myself.. DH is not THAT much of a good surpriser...)
whatever you do, I think the nicest thing would be to take her up on deck alone in the moonlight when you are at sea and tell her how much you love her..that would be a GREAT birthday gift!

Hi videoman.

I will be sailing October 11, 2003 with my family. It's my wife's birthday on the 15th. What is the best way to celebrate it with her and my kids?

Call her from home and ask how the cruise is going...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter