~What's The Chances Of Adding One Night??

NatashaDisneyCM

DIS Veteran
I am leaving in what? 14 days....I am at the BLT studio, and I want to add one night at the end of trip. I just called and there was nothing available. Has anyone had any luck at ALL? I do want to change my airline ticket thou...hoping it is not just "meant to be"

If it's not available now, it's not likely available in 14 days. Have you tried for a different resort for that night?

The problem is that any cancellation now would be sent to someone on the waitlist, not to someone just calling in. Are you on the waitlist? I guess if it was me, I'd take the night at SSR to be sure you have something.

I called yesterday and was able to add a day to the front end of our vacation next week. 2bdrm at SSR. :cool1:

I just added 2 nights at the end of reservation for SSR and wait listed for BLT, being that is where I am first half. I decided for the 2 night add on to make it more "worth" it. I did not want to go for just the one night else where!

I just added 2 nights at the end of reservation for SSR and wait listed for BLT, being that is where I am first half. I decided for the 2 night add on to make it more "worth" it. I did not want to go for just the one night else where!

I agree that 2 nights is more "worth it!" Good for you, and I hope you do get your waitlist.

In February, I once added a day to the beginning of a reservation the morning of. I was driving though, so that might make a difference. I was scheduled to get there around 7 pm, and called MS at 9 am that morning. The CM put me on hold for a minute and came back with the good news! I had been calling for weeks before that with no luck. So don't give up hope.

I agree that it's a lot easier to deal with moving for 2 nights instead of 1. Good luck with the waitlist!

We leave this sunday the 29th & are still on a waitlist for 1 additional night at the end of our BLT stay. We have a 1br for 7 nights & for the last night we were able to get a studio just last week, but will still be on the waitlist for the 1br until 7 days out which will be the day we check in. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter