What's the cheapest to get Univ and IOA tickets?

The Belle Of Th'Ball

Earning My Ears
We are going to the world in September, we are wondering how cheap we can get Univer/IOA tickets? Aren't there b-fasts you can do and get one day admissions for free or something?

Please give me the cheapest price out there and how to get them. Also, we have two small children around 6 and 3 who will probably not get a whole lot out of IOA but we still want to visit.

Thanks for any tips!

I think the Universal bonus pass is a good bargain. 5 consecutive days plus CityWalk for $89. I don't know what options you have if you plan on going for only a day, however. Hopefully, someone on the boards will know.

The way you worded the question indicates you already know that most timeshare presentations will give you 2 universal tickets and free breakfast in exchange for an "informative presentation..." I'm sure if you press you can get the tickets for your kids thrown in. (Not sure if you need a ticket for a 3 year old.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter