What's the last thing you bought online?

Suede boots (not sure of brand), suede fringe booties (not sure of brand), and walking shoes (Easy Spirit) for $11.99 each at BCOutlet.com.

What a deal!

13 containers of fluff for my sailor son who is stationed in a place where they do not sell fluff :-)

Amazon: silk scarf for DMIL's birthday, pastry cutter, and a 4 lb. bag of Craisins.

Yes. I needed to bring the total to $35 in order to get free same-day delivery. I am that daughter-in-law.

Brief update - anyone want to buy a (very) lightly worn pair of Size 9 1/2 Nike soccer cleats? Apparently, after one day or tryouts, my son wants to quit. :(

Ugh. I know you were joking, but if they were 10 1/2, I'd consider it. My son is very picky about his cleats, they have to be the exact shade of hideous, and we get two pair every season.

4 tickets to Austin Comic Con and 1 ticket to meet Alan Tudyk :yay::yay::yay::yay:

A food processor from Amazon that arrived yesterday. Used it to make salsa and grate cheese and I'm already in love with it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter