Whats the velcro for?

Disneyland_emily

DIS Veteran
I got my scrapbook tote today (The Disneyshopping one) and have NO idea what all the one sided velcro is for-

There is 4 sets of velcro. One in each pocket and one on the inside of the top flap

Any clue? :blush:

-em

I actually returned the Disney bag I got when they first came out b/c of this. The catalog said it was to hold "components", only there weren't any "components". The Disney bag appears to be a Generations Create a Bag, so the add-ons (scrap-n-sac, stash-a-stamp, etc) are the "components" you need to make that useable space. I did just order the Disney bag again, b/c I decided with the price (and the fact that I had gotten the create a bag things in the meantime), it was worth it.

The long straps w/ velcro inside the lid are to hold the lid open and in place with the handle extended one notch, btw (took me a minute to figure that one out!)...you wrap them around the back after folding the top over the handle (if that makes sense)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter