What's Up With VMK -GAME BACK UP!! 6/30/07

Is this happening to you!?!?

• Once In A While.....

• Yes!

• No

• Every time they make a newsletter, yes.

Results are only viewable after voting.
this is going to sound weird but i am happy that vmk is messing up because last night we had bad storms like tor-na-do-s last night, and i thought the power surges deleted my accounts so i am happy it is not just me that it is messing up lol.

of topic :offtopic:
every thing was flying accross the room the bar-b-q got nocked over, trees were falling and a few people got killed and injured which is really really weird because we live in IDAHO were u dont get things like this bc we have mountains around us.

So I dc from VMK around 11:00 this morning went shopping and still can not get in has it been down all this time?

it appears that vmk is dead. lol we must all find something else to occupy our time lol.
no fair I worked all week and was not on but a few minutes each morining. I was so looking forward to playing today

It may not be that hot here but the humidity sure makes it feel like it. It was either me or the bushes I had to plant today, that were going to die from the heat. Guess what my choice was!

poor dead bushes lol, yes it is extremely humid here today

Ok Pay, my girlfriend, then why oh why is your green light still on, missy? ;)

Beats me... eh but i won't be responding no more... i am going out for Dinner ^-^, but we will probably end up at Red Lobster, macaroni grill, or olive garden... because we always go to those places... silly parents... don't like change

Wow! I had no idea all this was going on!

I got in at opening, did wonder how I managed to get 3 times of being in the top 10 in JC, but :confused3 ignored it, counted my blessings. Went on to get credits, chatted with a few friends that were on.. and left.

Now I am trying to get in for the quest, couldn't, so came here to see if there was a thread. Only to see most of you never even made it on at all today! :badpc:

Oh VMK :sad2:

Beats me... eh but i won't be responding no more... i am going out for Dinner ^-^, but we will probably end up at Red Lobster, macaroni grill, or olive garden... because we always go to those places... silly parents... don't like change

YOUR GREEN LIGHT IS STILL ON!! :rotfl2:

I like all 3 of those restaurants - your parents have good taste!

Okay, since the main page is accessible and the login as well, why can't they put up a little note stating that they are having problems :confused3 :confused3 Granted, I am sure that they are doing there best trying to track down the IT people and get them in to fix the problem, but it would take just a few minutes to post a short little note :rolleyes1

Lyn
:tigger:

I saw this and figured something was up. I tried to log in but nothing. Oh well. Off to do other things that I should be doing normally anyway. LOL

i guess i won't reach my goal today for credits=/
i hope vmk is open tomorrow, i didn't get the new pin yet

YOUR GREEN LIGHT IS STILL ON!! :rotfl2:

I like all 3 of those restaurants - your parents have good taste!

I think your seeing things... i don't log off the dis.. so i may actually be off but it still is on...

yeah they are good restaurants but we go to them way too often... I can't wait until disney because I will go a week with out going to one of them :woohoo: I for got one too... Applebees... we go there because they have great salads and also good desserts...(family joke, heh)

arg i said i wasn't going to reply...

Okay, since the main page is accessible and the login as well, why can't they put up a little note stating that they are having problems :confused3 :confused3 Granted, I am sure that they are doing there best trying to track down the IT people and get them in to fix the problem, but it would take just a few minutes to post a short little note :rolleyes1

Lyn

I was thinking the same thing! Its not that hard to just tell us on the homepage. :headache:

Lyn

The issue is more wide-spread than just VMK. It is all of Disney's sites. They have one of the worst operated servers for being such a huge corporation. :rolleyes: Pathetic really.

I work for a very large technology company and when we have issues, they will not post anything of that sort either. They always ask us to (lie) tell our clients that we are doing a necessary update which is causing a disturbance to the sever. :rolleyes1 Large Corporations seem to have an issue with telling people that they too have server issues and sometimes their systems are junk, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter