What's up.......

Snowwark

DIS Veteran
for the long weekend? Anyone have anything planned? :)

We're doing that Canadian thing, heading to the cottage! My parents have a cottage north of Bancroft, east of Algonquin, on the Madawaska River. It'll be my first trip up this summer, and I'm really looking forward to it. :) I just hope we get away early enough to miss the worst of the Toronto traffic....:rolleyes:

How about you? What's on your long weekend agenda? :cool:

That sounds lovely! We have nothing planned, which is a nice change. It's been a busy week this softball play offs and dd's day camp (only 3 days, half days, but all her friends were going a all summer day camps, so now she has a story too). I need to clean my house ~ so I guess I'll do that. I'm just itching for a DISmeet! S

We'll be heading up to the cottage by Dorset (South of Algonquin). See you on the highway Snowwark! It's the start of our week vacation...hope the hot weather holds out! Have a great safe holiday everyone!

We are going to the Jays game on Saturday afternoon and then on Sunday will be going to the Renaissance Festival to see the Jousting Tournament. We've been the last four or five years and it's been a lot of fun. Hopefully it won't be too hot!

Just relaxing ... having a BBQ with friends :) I may head out to Niagara to pick some cherries, but only if the heat lets up a little.

Sounds like some great plans! Cottaging, picking cherries, baseball games, bbq-ing with friends............but Sandra, leave the house cleaning.....it'll be there waiting for you after the weekend!! ;) :) (I know this for a fact! lol)

Have fun everyone, keep safe!! :) :)

......very cool about the jousting tournament cdnmickeylover!!

DD's baseball tournament, family BBQ and working on installing my new kitchen cabinets:)

I have to work Saturday and Monday. Oh the joys of working in retail. :( We'll probably go down to Belleville to see how DFIL is doing on Sunday.
Have a great weekend everyone!

I didn't think Dh would be free this weekend because of a work related committment but plans changed at the last minute so now we've decided to go to Niagara Falls for the day on Saturday. My parents live in Chippawa so we'll stop in there too. I've never gone on the Maid of the Mist so hopefully we'll get to do that! Then maybe we'll go hiking on either Sunday or Monday at a place my sister was telling me about ~ Crawford Lake, near Campbellville. She said it's beautiful there, anyone else been?

Hope everyone has a great weekend! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter