What's your favorite NFL team?

Steeler fan here.

And Aengus, the Packers Steelers game was on NFL Network at 5pm today in Rhode Island. But you probably have Comcast in Boston, which is about the worst cable system you can get and still say you have cable.

Steeler fan here.

And Aengus, the Packers Steelers game was on NFL Network at 5pm today in Rhode Island. But you probably have Comcast in Boston, which is about the worst cable system you can get and still say you have cable.

luckily I dont have comcast LOL I have FIOS

I was reading the tv schedule on nfl.com and they only listed the late game :(

I even love pre season. I just turn the sound down so I dont say "who caught the ball?" "who made a sack?" haha. I was pretty sad when I saw that NFL network has 3 different games on today and I wont be around to see them :(

oh well at least I dont have comcast ROFL!

thats right, they did roll outr FIOS here. I got an offer but turned it down because I would actually pay a little bit more than I pay with Cox for a little bit less than I get with Cox (Including internet) - they just cannot compete. But If I had Comcast, I would have aid "Where do I sign?" :)

I'm not really into football, but since I live in IL I suppose the Bears.:rolleyes:

oh well at least I dont have comcast ROFL!

But I do :(

Pre-1996, I was a Dolphins fan, then the Ravens came to town and now I'm a diehard Ravens fan. Of course, that means that I can't stand the Steelers, though. Sorry, Doc.

Thats how it goes. If everyone was a Steeler fan, whats the point of the games?

Oh, and Aengus, I was wrong, it was the REPLAY that was on NFL NET - Sunday at 5

Thats how it goes. If everyone was a Steeler fan, whats the point of the games?

Oh, and Aengus, I was wrong, it was the REPLAY that was on NFL NET - Sunday at 5

ahh... thats why I didnt see it listed ont their schedule.

E-A-G-L-E-S, Eagles!!

I'm a diehard, what can I say? :rolleyes1
My family has had season tickets since the old Veterans Stadium opened, It was only a matter of time.

GO COLTS!

GO BEARS!

When I lived in Pittsburgh, I would also root for the Steelers. Now I don't care. :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter