• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's Your Favorite?...........Part 3

I did not know this...had to look over the decades....and one of my non-disney faves.....Never CRy Wolf.....is a Disney production!!!

WYF ice cream brand?

BINGO!!!!!! I worked for Kettle chips in salem oregon for 7 months 2016....worst job ever.....green bean processing in the willamette valley cured me of green beans, but not the factory of fun flavors...right now our kroger is BOBO ON kettle brand and they have two new flabors....till the 7th,,waiting till the 7th to stock -up, the once I bought yesterday are good till next year...as of right now.....they taste HORRIBLE!!!!!!!! but the best flavor is new york cheddar....and can only be purchased outside of the states in large bags or buy tiny lunch bags at a resturant outlet.....with the excepton of one store chain in salem.

WYF youtube music?

homestlye microwave popcorn...I can't think of the brand right now, in the ligh blue box with colors....pop corn is currently dangerous to me, so none in the house....chips are off limit for while.....and dates are always aviable thru out the day...but my scarfing snack is New York Cheddar, kettle chips.5oz bag will not make it back to cupboard.

WYF citrus i.e. tangelo, naval, tangerine, etc?

roadside picked wild blackberries in puree cobbler of soft biscuit topping. ....and a healthy spoonful of vanilla ice cream...the bottom of the cobbler needs to be liquid beyond moist.

WYF fruit to pick?

my office/craft room because it is all mine. I don't get to spend enough time in it

WYF hamburger condiments?

depends on use.....sandwich, Swiss....hamburger, cheddar.....Italian, mozzarella

WYF vacation destination other than Disney parks?

Lincoln City Oregon, a large house rented on the bluff, the afternoon sun beating off the water as never seen from the shore, napping with that open window breezing in the sound, the smell and alarm of a seagull, sunset view and early morning walks in the calrm of the day. polished stones everywhere to gather....standing on the edge of the world.

WYF rock?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter