What's your favourite burger?

A restaurant here makes the best turkey burger with pico, chipotle May and avocado. I don’t eat beef so my options are limited (at least around here)

If it's a ground beef burger, then probably the
then we all agree McDonald's past is past its prime

Not sure they still have it, but I ordered "fresh beef" Quarter Pounder Deluxe with Cheese once, and it was actually quite good when it was never frozen beef.

Fast food burgers are OK, but I don't necessarily get how some talk about them like they're incredible experiences.

Now a good causal dining restaurant can be really good. Like something at Red Robin or Chili's.

Have good memories of Mr. Bartley's Burgers when I was going to college in Boston in the late 90's. I've heard it has gone downhill recently, but was a great burger when I went.

Honestly, most of the local places I have ever hunted down have been good, as I am not a fan of any of the fast food type burger chains.

My own obviously coming from my own home grown beef.

From a restaurant, hard to beat Five Guys. Delicious.

Make our own favorites with the new Wahlburger pack from the grocery store and a sprinkle of the McCormick Hamburger Spice, yum.

I finally found an unanswerable food question b/c this is so mood dependent...

I mean, somtimes I'm in the mood for a black bean burger with bacon, guac, and carmelized onion...
Sometimes, I'm in the mood for a ahi tuna burger with pineapple, red onion, avocado, and teriyaki sauce...
Sometimes, I'm in the mood for a turkey burger with bacon, lettuce, tomato, onion, and dijonaise...
Sometimes, I'm in the mood for a total beef overload with 100 toppings at Five Guys or Red Robin...
And, In n Out was amazing for that last one, too...but I can't eat there exception vacation, but I'll be eating there every vacation...
And, sometimes, I want the comfort of youth, with a Big Mac with no cheese and double lettuce, pickles, and onion, eaten in half, so one side at a time (so there's no bread overload at once) - this isn't "the best" but sometimes you just need a Big Mac...kinda like sometimes you need a hug:)...

Oh yeah! I was just in LA and we landed at LAX, hopped in a cab and had him swing us through th In-n-Out drive through! He was a nice guy who said told us to ask for the trays so we could eat in the car. Three animal style double-doubles and animal fries too! That guy was the best!

that’s not a burger

In other countries, coloquially, they might call that a "burger." I am not sure where the OP is from, but I know they do that in some places, especially for those fast food items. It's like the next inevetible question, is a burger a sandwich?

In other countries, coloquially, they might call that a "burger." I am not sure where the OP is from, but I know they do that in some places, especially for those fast food items. It's like the next inevetible question, is a burger a sandwich?

A burger is supposed to be made with some sort of ground or chopped material that's not breaded - usually meat, but it could be vegetable based. I use to patronize a place that had a bit of controversy, but not about the food per se. They had two main sandwiches - a tofu burger and a fish sandwich. They were pretty much the same other than one used a fish patty that was breaded and lightly fried, and the other used ground, firm tofu although I'm not quite sure what they used to keep the patty together.

And of course it's a sandwich. That's never been in any dispute since it meets all the criteria - a filling between two pieces of bread. The real question is whether or not a hot dog is a sandwich.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter