What's your REAL Age?

RealAge Age Difference:
My actual age is 42.5

But my real age is 48.5! :eek:

Guess I better get healthy!

Actual age is 61.3 and real age is 59.2. I seem to be the oldest on the boards.

I was doing good till I reached the "stress" questions... :p

It aged me 6.7 years!! :earseek:

Not once did it ask if I had a spiritual way of getting through my stresses, if it did it would taken 10 years away! :teeth:

RealAge Age Difference
28.3 24.8 +3.5

eek!!!

Actual age: 40.7
Real age: 37.6

That's even with my speeding and divorce -- although it wasn't very stressful.

Cool quiz!

Actual age 31.4
"Real" age 27.9

Ahhh, to be 27.9 again...:teeth:

Yikes, it put me at 4 years older than I really am.

Though today, I feel like it's 10. :mad: Been a very frustrating day. :mad:

Actual age = 30.1

RealAge = 28.0

WOOHOOOO!!! I'm in my twenties again!!! :smooth: :Pinkbounc

Actual age = 44
Real age = 40.5

However, nowhere on the questionnaire does it ask if I've been treated for cancer - it asks about arthritis and diabetes and all that other stuff, but not cancer. I had breast cancer last year and everything is fine now. BUT I'm sure it had to add a couple of years. I DID check the box about a "family member" being seriously ill, but that's the closest thing to cancer.

Actual Age = 30.1
"Real" Age = 35.1
Difference = +5.0

Like others here, the stess questions added almost all of the years on at the end. I got the bonus for having a cat, but I want triple bonus 'cause I've got three! :mad:

Uh-oh, more stress. :(

I'm almost 19 and it says that my real age is 14.8. I don't know if that's bad or good.:confused:

My actual age: 21.0 (though I'm not actually 21 for 5 more days)
My "real age": 22.6

I don't think that's a good thing, but it really doesn't seem like a bad thing either. I'm just stressed because of school and finals!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter