Wheelchair viewing spots for Fantasmic

lisabarr

<font color=blue>Caused an uproar over Tag Fairy v
My DS is in a wheelchair, he is 4 and I am wondering if there are special seating for this show or others, parades, wishes, Epcot ect... in his wheelchair he's really short and can't see over everyone. What about family seating with him? Me, DH, and DD? THanks! :wizard:

Well, sort of.. I have an 11 yr old in a w/c and we were seated at the top row. He could see over heads if no one real tall sat in front of him. The party with the w/c do sit in front except 1 person sits beside the w/c. I would make sure you make room by using your other family members to allow an extra space in front of him. Spread out...leave a space and he'll be fine. Ask away if you have more questions and I'll try to help. Just got back in Dec. Have fun, I know your son will.

There is wheelchair seeting for all the major shows at the parks.

MK
Parades- in Main Street Hub, Liberty Square (by the bell), and the castle hub (in the middle).

Unfortunately there is no special wheelchair sections for Wishes or Cinderellabration. Just park wherever (for Cinderellabration, if you go, make sure to get there REAL early to get good viewing).

Epcot
There is wheelchair seating for Illuminations. Not sure where, but it is listed on the park map.

MGM- Studios
Fantasmic- The wheelchair seats are in the very back of the arena. However, down in front there are benches with wheelchair-like gaps. Again, however, you would have to get there REALLY early for those as they are fair game for everyone (not designated as wheelchair seats)

Beauty and the Beast- Wheelchair seating is in the front, not sure if also in the back.

Stars and Motor Cars parade- There is wheelchair seating. Not sure where- listed on the map.

AK
FOTLK- wheelchair seating in front. A MUST-SEE as it is one of the best shows on property.

Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade- believe wheelchair seating available. listed on map.

For Famtasmic, as we were walkng up the pathway to get to it a CM stopped us (with DD10 in her wheelchair) and asked if we'd like to sit in the front row.....I hesitated at first, knowing we'd get wet from the spray up there, and asked the rest of our party first, but we all agreed that on that HOT HOT day in October we'd LOVE to get wet! We loved it and being up front helped DD10 pay attention to the show better than she'd have been able to in the back. As I recall, we were not getting there extremely early, kind of going in with the crowds.
For the parade at MGM, we had been shopping and not noticing the time, when my father said the parade was starting soon......we just grabbed seats on the curb, with DD in her chair right behind her little sister who was sitting on the curb,and we got a great view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter