When and to where is your next trip planned? Either WDW or anyplace else?

Patrick IL.

Dis Poster
Ours is to Vegas for a wedding in early April. This will be our 4th time out there, its nice to go out when its still "chilly" here in Chicago. I will probably be able to get down to WDW in late May for a quick visit.
When is your next trip and where are you going? :)

Grand Canyon possibly in June! (uugghh it is going to be so hot!)

WDW in December for the Christmas decorations and our first MVMCP! I can't wait!!

We don't have any definite plans, but we are thinking of going to Niagara Falls in July. Of course, my AP's are burning a hole in my pocket so we may have to do a quickie weekend to WDW sometime before they expire in June. :)

DD is going to Quebec City in June, and then all of us are going to WDW in August.:D

We are off for 2 weeks in Costa Rica in a few weeks. Warm weather here I come:sunny:

Going to Palm Desert in March. It's for a convention but i also get to bring someone so it'll be fun :)

we are going on a cruise towards the end of March! :)

One week in Sanibel Island at the end of June, then a week in WDW over the 4th. Summer can come NONE too soon! :sunny:

We just got back from a weekend trip to Mammoth Cave in Kentucky. If you don't count DISmeets, our next trip will be to WDW for the last two weeks of June. Only 129 days to go. :)

Hilton Head Island-Disney's DVC resort. We've never been there before, so we're really excited! Going in March(3/9-3/13)which should be good birding weather. We're not swimmers but we are bird watchers.

Well....

We are heading to Des Moines in a little over a week for the weekend thanks to a thing dh has to do at his alma mater.

Then in May we are heading out to Cleveland for 4 days thanks to dh's conference.

Then the big one is in July - Western Disney Cruise with little road trips on the way home including a stop at Hilton Head for the night and a trip through Savanna, GA to the home of Girl Scouting. Then after a day home to do laundry dd and I are heading to Cedar Point for the DIS meet.

Then in November probably up to MN for Thanksgiving with the family.

Then in December we are heading to Williamsburg, VA for Christmas!!!!

We pretty much have something going away from home at least one weekend each month (working on September and October).

I'm headed back to WDW in a little less than 3 weeks. :)

We're headed to Freeport, Ill over Spring Break - Whooo Hoooo!!!
Dreading the drive but my DSis is begging me to go up there. We will visit Chicago while we are up North and it better no snow!!!!

A short trip to the Eric Carle Picture Book Museum and (keep this quiet) the Yankee Candle Factory in Feb.

April vacation is still up in the air...either a trip to DC or NYC. Have to see what we feel like in the coming weeks.

I have the summer weeks chosen but not the second location. This year we are spending beach week at my parent's instead of renting a cottage.

My next trip will be to Austin, TX, to visit my aunt, uncle, and little cousin. He is so cute and does such funny little things (he is 2) that we have a blast! We leave the evening of Feb. 27th. :) My next WDW trip is in May (see my countdown in my signature).

Next reserved trip is to NH 6 nights mid July. Im trying to get something for the last wknd in June (3nights) once DS gets out of school. Also have a 3night camping trip to ME booked late Aug.
Not much travelling for us this year.

Then our cruise is Nov 8th

Going to Belize, Cayman Islands, Cozumel and Playa del Carmen on a cruise for Thanksgiving week. It seems so far away now.:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter