• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When are the EE days????

juicefruit00

Mouseketeer
I am going to disney from March 27,2002 through April 5,2002. I am just wondering when all the EE days are. I want to skip them on those days and go to the opposite park. Does anyone know when they are or where i can find them. I am just missing E-night, what a bummer. March 21, 2002 and April 5, 2002.

You mean, early entry.

Early entry is cancelled. I have heard that E nights are back now, but I can't tell you when they are.

But early entry on certain parks/certain days has been cancelled for some time now. BTW, Universals Early Entry is stopped as well.

Yes, early entry. I just thought i read it somewhere that it came back. Maybe not. I have been reading so much about this trip i am getting tired. LOL. Well thank you for your help, but if anyone did read it, or if it does come back let me know. OK.

Thank You... Nancy

The info package I just got from Disney had a flyer with the notice that there were no more early entry days, just the character stops....I will really miss these EE days, we got so much done. I e-mailed them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter