When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

Hey everyone :) I (f, 39) will be there October 2 - 16, shoot me a pm if anyone's around.
Would be interested in Disney + Universal park days, as well as some resort hopping for food and/or drinks!
:welcome:to the DIS! October is a great time to go. I'd definitely let you know if I was going to be around - there is a possibliity, but I'm not sure yet. I hope you have fun!

I(29 f) will be solo for my park days 8/24-8/29. Looking to maybe hang out with someone at the parks possibly

Will be in WDW 9/27-10/3, Will be at MNSSHP on the 27th at Epcot 10/1 for the 40th and then MK later that day for the 51st if anyone wants to high five

I(29 f) will be solo for my park days 8/24-8/29. Looking to maybe hang out with someone at the parks possibly
Hi I will be on property 26th-30th. Planning on going to HS and Epcot, maybe we could meet at some point.

Planning to do MK for just 1 day; March 2 or 3. Is a Thursday or a Friday better or does it matter if I will be a solo rider anyways? Thanks :)

2 weeks out! Ill be at MNSSHP on 9/27 if anyone wants to high five!

Ill also be at Epcot on 10/1 in the morning for Epcots 40th, then will hop to MK for the evening for MKs 51st if anyone wants to celebrate birthday/unbirthday! :)

Hello!
I will be in the World Dec 3 to 13 for a solo adventure. Might be fun to meet up for a meal. I ALSO have a spare ticket for Drawn to Life primo seat if anyone is interested. Hoping to get the $$ back on that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter